Sanmare Trade OÜ processes your personal data in accordance with the requirements established in the Personal Data Protection Act.
The personal data controller of the e-store is Sanmare Trade OÜ (registration code 14971440)
- Phone number
- Address for delivery of goods
- Bank account number
- Cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history)
- Customer support details
- Our company processes personal data only to deliver the goods you ordered and to manage customer orders.
- Purchase history data (purchase date, product, quantity, customer data) is used to compile reviews of purchased goods and services and to determine customer preferences.
- The bank account number is used to return payments to the customer.
- Personal data such as e-mail, telephone number, customer name are processed in order to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
- The e-shop user's IP address or other network identifiers are processed for the provision of the e-shop as an information society service and for online usage statistics.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded with the customer.
- Personal data is processed to fulfill a legal obligation (e.g. accounting and consumer dispute resolution).
- Data processing takes place with the customer's consent to perform the following activities: sending an information letter.
- Personal data is transferred to the customer support of the e-store to manage purchases and purchase history and to solve customer problems.
- The name, phone number and e-mail address will be forwarded to the transport service provider chosen by the customer. If the goods are delivered by courier, the customer's address is also transmitted in addition to the contact details.
- If the e-store's accounting is done by the service provider, then personal data is transferred to the service provider for accounting operations
- Personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers if this is necessary to ensure the functionality of the e-store or data hosting.
- Employees of the e-store have access to personal data, who can access personal data in order to solve technical issues related to the use of the e-store and to provide customer support services.
- The e-shop implements appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
Transmission of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to authorized processors of the e-shop (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of contracts concluded with the e-shop and authorized processors. Authorized processors are required to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
- Transfer of personal data to authorized processors of the e-store (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) takes place on the basis of contracts concluded with the e-store and authorized processors. Authorized processors are required to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
- You have the right to consult your personal data at any time and to request correction, closure or deletion of this data, except in cases where the law provides otherwise.
- If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the customer's consent, the customer has the right to withdraw the consent by informing the customer support via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon closing the customer account of the e-store, personal data is deleted, except in cases where it is necessary to keep such data for accounting purposes or to resolve consumer disputes.
- If a purchase is made in the e-store without a customer account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
- In the case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be stored until the claim is fulfilled or the expiry period ends.
- To delete personal data, you must contact customer support by e-mail. The deletion request will be answered no later than within a month, and the data deletion period will be specified.
- The request for the transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail will be answered within a month at the latest. Customer support identifies the identity and informs about the personal data that is subject to transfer.
- The e-mail address and phone number are used to send direct marketing messages if the customer has given their consent. If the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing messages, he must select the corresponding reference in the footer of the e-mail or contact customer support.
- If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time to both the initial and further processing of his personal data, including profile analysis related to direct marketing, by notifying customer support by e-mail.
- Disputes related to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support (email@example.com). The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- "Sanmare Trade OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data, Sanmare Trade OÜ transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor ESTO AS."